Thursday, August 28, 2008
First Week of School
Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been around much. I just started this blog, and the reason why I started it was because all of my friends started it, so I thought it was time to release my thoughts into the world. At the same time, my English 100 teacher says we have to write at least 3 blogs on his website for class grade.. not sure whats up with that, so I'm just basically gonna be writing anything in that class. Woot first week of school, I'll explain it once I figure out how to work this thing... But I miss all of you guys, seriously.. I have no friends at UH besides that people I already knew in high school. But all we be talked about in the video blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
kim's jumping on the bandwagon! yay. haha, i'm looking forward to your video blog :)
Yayy for Kim! :D
Send me Vienna sausage. And please don't forget the toothpick. :)
aww kimi,
have u been reading my blogs? i have the hardest time doing a video blog because the dang site will not upload my video...so LAME! it's good to hear from you =D
Post a Comment